Express Water ROALK5D
|Gallons per Day||Tank Capacity||Filtration Stages||Filter Type||Water Type||Removal Efficiency|
|50||4 Gallon||10||Alkaline, Reverse, Osmosis 5-Stage Filtration||Alkaline water with essential minerals and oxygen||99.99%|
This unit is mounted underneath the sink so it stays out of sight. This is a good thing, considering it is rather bulky, with a bundle of 6 cartridges and a very generous reservoir. The included nickel faucet is the only piece that remains visible so that you can have an instant water stream whenever you want. To maximize its effectiveness and eliminate any unpleasantness, the unit was packed with a series of useful features:
- Double Sealed Filters: to prevent leaks and spillage, the cartridges are sealed twice;
- Leak Stop Valve: in case of excess water, the system automatically stops filling the reservoir with water. Additionally, there is a fabric disk placed under the tank so when water is detected, the flow is cut;
- Brass Feed Adapter and Quick Connect Adapter: all the mounting accessories are included, so you won’t have to purchase any extra adapters. The ones it comes with match most of the standard pipes of 1⁄2” and 3/8”.
Remarkable 10-Stage Filtration
Your body relies on minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium for a well-functioning and strong immune system. Luckily, clean water contains these useful minerals but doesn’t lack the more harmful pollutants either. It’s known that tap water is not that safe, as it contains a large number of impurities, so here’s when filtration systems do their job. ROALKD5 can provide 50 gallons of improved-quality water, enriched with antioxidants and minerals, and with a perfect pH level that boosts your vigor and balances your metabolic functions. Keep on reading and see how it works:
- Stage 1 – Sediment Filtration Cartridge: The first stage is able to capture dirt and debris at a large scale, including rust, sand, or dust bits. Even though this is the first stage, it is extremely important as it provides effectiveness for the next ones, thus avoiding unpleasant clogs.
- Stages 2 & 3 – Carbon Block and Granular Carbon Filters: The second and third filters remove organic compounds, chlorine, odor, and tastes
- Stage 4 – RO Membrane: In this case, we’re discussing the osmosis membrane which deals with the most problematic chemicals such as lead, fluoride, or arsenic.
- Stages 5-9 – Alkaline Filter: The next 5 steps add healthy minerals, oxygen particles, and antioxidants to your water. Therefore, they will alkalinize the water, improving its taste.
- Stage 10 – Post Activated Carbon Filter: Finally, the 10th step removes the final residues that alter taste and smell.
Installing it is not difficult at all, as users will be able to complete the installation in just about two hours. The most important aspect is to fit every filter in its proper place, but the color-coding on each recipient and filter cartridge will make this operation easier. There’s also a gradual guide with precise and user-friendly instructions, thus making installation a breeze. Specially designed for home use, it can be fitted beneath the sink, in a cellar, or other isolated locations. The only thing to consider is that placing it further from the pipes might require extra plumbing.
Pros & Cons
Express Water Alkaline series is a superior system and there are various reasons why people shop for it. Besides removing 99% impurities, it is able to considerably promote the pH level and add some health-boosting minerals. In addition to this, it is extremely affordable concerning the functionality it has. The maintenance costs are not pricey at all, considering that the annual maintenance is about $120 a year.