Essence ROES-50 Spec Sheet
|APEC Water Systems ROES-50 Picture||Performance Data|
|Tank Capacity||System Capacity||Water Temperature||Working Pressure Range||Max Total Dissolved Solids|
|4 gallons||50 gallons/day @ 60 PSI||40 – 1000° F||40 – 85 PSI||2000 ppm|
Filtration in 5 Steps
You can put your trust in it as it will thoroughly clean your water fast and efficiently. It gets rid of any toxic element that would have had, otherwise, posed a threat to your wellbeing thanks to its reverse osmosis system. The water goes through the following stages:
- Stage 1. Sediment 5- Micron Removal Filter: It will clear out particles, dust, and rust while protecting and prolonging the general functionality of the system.
- Stage 2. 10-Micron Carbon Block Filter: It will prologue filter’s life, and it will eliminate any unpleasant scent, chlorine taste, cloudiness, or color.
- Stage 3. 10-Micron Carbon Block Filter: If by any chance, there are smaller pollutants that have sneaked through the other phases, it will be impossible for them to pass further. It will take care of any volatile organic compounds and other frequent water chemicals, removing them.
- Stage 4. High Rejection TFC Membrane: It will discard any heavy-metal particles existing in water, like cadmium, copper, nickel, lead, fluoride, and radium 226/228. However, it will preserve nutrients and electrolytes, thus making it harmless to consume for a lengthy period.
- Stage 5. Coconut Shell Refining Carbon 10-inch Filter: It will remove any possible leftover flavor from the basin.
It does have several industry-standard size solid block filters but you needn’t worry about its overall maintenance as the company offers them at an available price for all pockets, some even coming in bundles.
Design and Installation
Overall, the system measures 16 inches in width, 5.25 inches in depth, and 17.5 inches in height. Thus, it won’t take up too much of your undercounter space. It has 5 feet of color-coded, quick-connection fitting tubes that will make installation and maintenance exceptionally quick and smooth, as well. Moreover, it allows either a 3/8-inch or 1⁄2-inch connection without the need for additional components, making it a suitable choice for most under-counter feedwater lines.
Aside from the tubing, it also has an additional, pressurized holding tank, which measures 11 inches in width, 11 inches in length, and 15 inches in height and which stores the clean water when you are not using the system. Furthermore, with only the high quality, 360 rotation, lead-free nickel-finished faucet in full display, you don’t have to worry about the system not matching your kitchen décor. Moreover, if 50 water gallons per day are not enough, there is another version to it, one with 75 GPD.
The installation process is not difficult as the manual, instructions, and videos it comes with are detailed, explaining what steps you have to follow to set it up correctly. It doesn’t require qualified help if you don’t want to, as the package contains all the hardware and instructions required for a DIY setup:
- Tank Ball Valve
- Feed Water Valve
- Drain Saddle
- Teflon Tape and Manuals
Filtration and Warranty
As previously mentioned, it uses industry standard-size solid block filters for its filtration process. This means that it not only delivers exceptional dirt-holding capacity and filtration, with an easy way to find and replace them, but it also saves you up to 1000$ per year, with fewer maintenance costs with less hassle and wasted time.
They can last up to 12 months, so you don’t need to change them more often than once per year. With its reverse osmosis system, ROES-50 offers you only the cleanest water quality, which will guarantee an immediate distinction in the clarity and scent of the water as soon as you equip it. It will safely remove arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium hex and tri, copper, fluoride, lead, radium, and selenium. Thus, there will be no more heavy metals in your meals or drinking water
The ROES-50 has a 1-year limited warranty, APEC guaranteeing a total repair or replacement of any part from the reverse osmosis water system as long as you don’t void the terms of the warranty agreement by misuse or alteration of its parts.